Senior Technical Change Management AnalystJob ID: 2017-16917
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Change Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, raising awareness and administering all general processes as required by the business unit with an emphasis on the IT Change Management process and the Sarbanes-Oxley/General Computer Controls for the company. The Change Manager will oversee all changes, scheduling, coordination, impact assessment, approvals, notifications, and post-implementation reviews for each defined process being requested. This person will also be required to manage process control, metrics, quality, and methodology of all general and specific processes. The Change Manager will also be required to continually reassess processes and look to improve as needed in order to ensure the customers' needs are met for high quality, cost-effective while, at the same time, meeting corporate values and objectives.
The candidate for this position will be required to manage projects that may go beyond the normally scheduled work hours. This Candidate must facilitate a high level of inter-departmental communications on a daily basis within all levels of Management.
- BS /BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Communications, or two year technical equivalent desirable.
- 2-3 years Project Management experience in a complex technical environment, especially a 24x7 operation
- 5+ years of Change Management experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of IT and Business management up to EVP.
- Ability to work in a fast paced “Team” environment.
- Proven logical, analytic, and organizational abilities, good verbal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure. Takes initiative.
- Experience communicating technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Ability to understand technical system interrelationships and prioritize requests based on system impact.
- Maintaining automated database of system information.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Project management/Change Management in a complex technical environment, especially a 24x7 operation.
- Excellent Coordination ability across multiple disciplines.
- Experience communicating technical information to various audiences.
- Experience in administrating data collection and retrieval.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.