Sr. Biller - Ad SalesJob ID: 2019-24147
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
Provides support for assigned billing duties related to the Ad Sales business, including review of payments for accuracy and completion, processing as requested, and all necessary follow-up.
- Process client payments and resolve discrepancies
- Ensure all billing requests are accurate; follow up for any noted discrepancies
- Maintain general knowledge of billing details on assigned clients
- Contact NYI sales and/or vendors regarding invoice issues
Qualifications / Requirements
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in related areas, including understanding of billing processes, collections functions and accounts receivable
- Background working in a sales environment, preferably with media sales experience
- Strong time management and attention to detail
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.