Customer Service Specialist - Full-time
Indeed Virtual Interviews
Tuesday, August 9th - 2pm-7pm Central
$35,000-$37,440 per year
Interviews will be held virtually. Position located at 1820 SSW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701.
- First level customer troubleshooting to Altice customers, through email, chat and phone, for all Altice products and services, including support of multiple devices, depending on business needs (e.g. Smart WIFI, Programming Packages, Altice Voice, Altice Online, Altice One, Altice Mobile, etc.).
- Explain product values to initiate service changes, handle customer disputes regarding customers' accounts, and general and technical product inquiries consistent with the Altice brand.
- Own the customer's issue, in real time from start to finish by troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues and offering resolution, working simultaneously with multiple software applications.
- Consistently following up on promises and commitments on a timely basis, and appropriately identify and escalate unresolved issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some College preferred.
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a performance managed environment that is a technology focused with high volume troubleshooting through phone, email and chat.
- 1+ years demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, including familiarity with and experience in the use of industry standard applications, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment. Should have demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following specialties: Network (RF Troubleshooting, email, DHCP Server, routers),
- Systems (Hardware, Software, Operating Systems, IP Products, New Technology) and Communications such as cellular.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills. Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills to a standard as set by Altice.
- Analytical problem solving skills and basic math skills required.
- Requires flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime and changes in shift depending on the needs of the business.
CHECK OUT OUR GREAT BENEFITS:
- Medical & Dental
- 401k with Matching
- Employee Product Benefit (must reside in footprint)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Supplemental insurance including Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Group Legal
- Ongoing Development and Growth Opportunities
Event Date: Aug. 9, 2022 - Materials Needed: Resume
Please tell us about yourself below, and we will notify you with updates for this event.