Customer Service Specialists - Full-time
Monday, December 6th - 2pm-7pm Eastern
All positions located in Hendersonville
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering inbound calls from customers for Morris Broadband ensuring customer satisfaction. The position will handle requests for cable television, Internet access and telephone services.
CHECK OUT OUR GREAT BENEFITS
- Medical & Dental
- 401k with Matching
- Employee Product Benefit (must reside in footprint)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Supplemental insurance including Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Group Legal
- Ongoing Development and Growth Opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work morning/afternoon/evening hours Monday through Sunday & Holidays.
- Must possess excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Possess ability to handle stress.
- Must be multi-task oriented.
- Must be able to read and comprehend account information from computer monitor.
- Always maintain confidentiality of information concerning customer accounts and employees.
- Possess data entry ability using a computer and typing skills are required.
Event Date: Dec. 6, 2021 Virtual Inteviews
Please tell us about yourself below, and we will notify you with updates for this event.